Junior Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Oiltanking is sinds 1972 actief in tankopslag en is één van de grootste onafhankelijke tankterminals voor oliën, chemicaliën en gassen wereldwijd. Het bedrijf bezit 73 terminals in 24 landen, met een totale opslagcapaciteit van 20 miljoen cbm, in vijf continenten - Europa, Noord-Amerika, Latijns-Amerika, Midden-Oosten, Afrika, India en Azië.
We are looking for a
Junior Process Engineer
for our Antwerp Gas Terminal
- You report to the Engineering Manager and you control the process engineering related project activities, in order to achieve a user-friendly, safe and environmentally friendly terminal installation.
- You review and verify process engineering deliverables from the various parties. You secure reviewed documents via the document control channel.
- You also work in close coordination with the OTAGT operations and maintenance group to understand process requirements and have those incorporated in the design of new tank(s) and related infrastructure.
- You take care of the operational requirements and you prepare the integration of the project in the OTAGT terminal.
- You should be able to independently take charge of process calculations, PFDs and P&IDs and coordinate with other disciplines (mechanical, civil and E&I) for the purpose of design development.
- You are responsible for the management of critical drawings, documents, instructions and procedures.
- You actively promote a 'safety first' culture and strictly supervise the applicable rules and procedures.
We are looking for an engineer with a first experience (< 5 Y) in the oil & gas or chemical industry and technical expertise in process engineering. An ideal candidate should have a degree in chemical engineering. Having handled cryogenic processes would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should apply through the Workday link or by email.