Contracts Manager (m/f/d)
Oiltanking is sinds 1972 actief in tankopslag en is één van de grootste onafhankelijke tankterminals voor oliën, chemicaliën en gassen wereldwijd. Het bedrijf bezit 73 terminals in 24 landen, met een totale opslagcapaciteit van 20 miljoen cbm, in vijf continenten - Europa, Noord-Amerika, Latijns-Amerika, Midden-Oosten, Afrika, India en Azië.
We are looking for a
for our Antwerp Gas Terminal
- You manage and administrate all contracts for the purchasing of technical goods and services within the project.
- You negotiate the terms and conditions in the contracts and you ensure compliance.
- You manage all changes or amendments that may arise during the execution of the contract.
- Managing all communications with the contractor(s) is one of the key tasks to ensure that contract administration runs smoothly and contract requirements are met.
- This enables you to make an important contribution to the project progress and minimize financial and operational risks.
- You manage contract close-out, extension or renewal. You prepare, review, negotiate and finalize various forms of contracts including NDA, confidentiality agreements etc.
- The position requires impeccable behavior in accordance with the corporate codes of conduct.
- You work in close cooperation with the Procurement Manager in order to achieve cost effective purchasing. You collaborate with various stakeholders, including finance and tax departments.
- You act as a liaison between Project Planning / Controls, Construction Manager(s) and the contractor(s) to enforce the contract and to ensure that the timelines are met and corrective / preemptive actions are taken in accordance with the contract.
- You also act as a liaison between the Legal Department (corporate / regional) and internal business clients (Local / Regional / Corporate Procurement) and external contacts.
- You report to the Project Director and closely interact with Corporate / Regional legal / procurement group.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an economic and/or legal field
- Solid contract management experience (>15 Y) in a technical environment having handled large value (> € 10 million) EPC construction contract
- Hands on experience in managing offshore oilfield contracts is an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Interested candidates should apply through the Workday link or by email