Construction Manager (m/f/d)
Oiltanking is sinds 1972 actief in tankopslag en is één van de grootste onafhankelijke tankterminals voor oliën, chemicaliën en gassen wereldwijd. Het bedrijf bezit 73 terminals in 24 landen, met een totale opslagcapaciteit van 20 miljoen cbm, in vijf continenten - Europa, Noord-Amerika, Latijns-Amerika, Midden-Oosten, Afrika, India en Azië.
We are looking for a
for our Antwerp Gas Terminal
- You report to the deputy project manager and you lead the tank construction team consisting of a tank construction supervisor and six field supervisors covering disciplines such as piping / civil / E&I.
- You coordinate the tank construction / piping / civil / E&I project activities, in order to achieve a user-friendly, safe and environmentally friendly terminal installation.
- You monitor construction progress, headcount, deadlines, budget and quality of implementation.
- You identify, assess and control the project risks and unforeseen circumstances.
- You work in close coordination with the Project Planning Engineer, Contracts Manager and Cost Controller.
- You actively promote a 'safety first' culture and strictly supervise the applicable rules and procedures.
- You work closely together with the HSE coordinator in order to ensure the safety of the contractors and their employees at work on site
- Furthermore, you ensure that works are executed according to approved Method statements.
- You are conducting construction progress meetings in a structured manner and have them documented and distributed accordingly.
- You ensure that the project team shows presence in the field during the execution of construction activities.
- You report any deviations from the scope of work, method statements, planning and budget to the deputy Project Manager.
We are looking for a construction engineer with a solid experience ( > 20 Y) in the oil & gas or chemical industry and technical expertise in tank construction, piping, civil and E&I Engineering. You should have experience of handling large value (> € 10 million) multiple EPC / traditional construction contracts. You should have a keen eye for construction planning and ability to switch back and forth between macro and micro aspects of construction activities
Interested candidates should apply through the Workday link or by email.